Monday 8 September 2008

On the face of it, I've been rather lazy with this of late.

I should really do more writing. Especially now I claim to be a writer. Its atrocious. And my sentences are WAY too short for proper writing. Fuck you, buddy, its my style.

Lets have a run down of the last month and a half.

1) I am no longer going to Africa. This causes quite a problem for me, as I'm still living in temporary housing.

2) I'm back up ladders on the windows. Again, a minor problem because its only temp. Still, coffers in the pocket for a short while.

3) For the first time in a long, long time, I'm truly happy. All my loved ones appear to be happy also, or are heading in the right direction. WHat more could I need?

RIGHT! Enough of this "sensible lark. Lets get a bit of inspired nonsense going.

Lately, I've done nothing. Mainly because I had the option to, and I ragged that option. Now I've got a job again(albeit temporary)I have a proper reason to get up in the mornings. Even though mornings are, and forever will be, shit. Add to this, a delightful young lady who has appeared in my life of late and who seems to like me, despite having seen me drunk more than once.
Sadly, she has gone off to Uni, but its not far away, so I can handle this. I'm big enough and ugly enough to pull through.

Also, I've discovered a bit of a passion for writing. I'm the first to admit I'm no good, but other people appear to like it, which suits me down to the ground, so I'll carry on, get myself out there and get published. Published on real paper, none of this internet blog bullshit. Might have to pester the guardian to get my arse in the sleaze papers.

Also, there is talk of starting up a protection racket. Few shops here and there. Nowt fancy yet. Make a few friends, get the word about.

You ain't heard nuffin' though, right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

temporary housing yeah?

Anonymous said...

can always stay with me....summer loves her uncle wee man!